Of all the products in the Franchise Intelligence platform, Consumer is the most innovative. For the first time in the franchise industry, franchisors can view the comparisons and relationships between consumer satisfaction for the products or services a franchise offers and the performance of the franchise system.
Consumer supports a franchisor’s reputation management effort by analyzing results from a variety of consumer review websites. A franchisor can monitor consumer sentiment to ensure that their franchisees are delivering acceptable products and service to customers and clients.
Franchisor leadership and its franchisees will be able to know how their products perform in the marketplace from a consumer standpoint with outstanding benefits. Being able to tell a prospective franchisee that the franchise enjoys strong consumer satisfaction results can set a franchise apart from its competitors and lead to more franchise locations.
Consumer can help to answer questions that up until now would remain unanswered:
- Is there a positive relationship between good franchise system performance and consumer satisfaction?
- Does a franchise system have fragmented consumer satisfaction results among its franchise network?
- Are there certain negative attributes in a franchise system that relate to poor consumer satisfaction results?
- How positive or negative is the overall reputation of a franchise system?
- Which franchisees need to improve their consumer satisfaction results?
With this crucial information on hand, Consumer can provide a you an opportunity to manage its consumer reputation in ways which will benefit franchisors and their franchisees. Whether the client is a franchisor, prospective franchisee or investor, Consumer has the right answers.
For those who participate in the franchise industry it’s important to have access to the right information when you need it. The Franchise Intelligence Consumer product provides you that information.